This privacy statement sets out how Nustone Products Ltd with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website. Any changes to these policies will be posted on this website.
Nustone Products Ltd are committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- WE REQUIRE THAT USERS SUPPLY PERSONAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING E-MAIL ADDRESS PRIOR TO REGISTERING WITH THIS WEBSITE OR RECEIVING OTHER SPECIFIC CORPORATE AND INFORMATION MATERIALS OR SUBMITTING AN ENQUIRY TO US.
- WE MAY ALSO ASK YOU TO PROVIDE US WITH ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION, IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ADDITIONAL SITE FUNCTIONALITY AND FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- INTERNAL RECORD KEEPING.
- WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION TO IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- OUR REPRESENTATIVES MAY FOLLOW UP, EITHER BY E-MAIL, PHONE OR MAIL, AS PART OF OUR CUSTOMER CARE PROCEDURES.
- WE MAY PERIODICALLY SEND PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS, SPECIAL OFFERS OR OTHER INFORMATION WHICH WE THINK YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING USING THE CONTACT DETAILS WHICH YOU HAVE PROVIDED EITHER BY REGISTERING AS A USER ON THIS SITE OR BY REQUESTING INFORMATION FROM US.
- FROM TIME TO TIME, WE MAY ALSO USE YOUR INFORMATION TO CONTACT YOU FOR MARKET RESEARCH PURPOSES. WE MAY CONTACT YOU BY E-MAIL, PHONE OR MAIL.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a piece of text, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, your browser adds that text in a small file. A cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Denial of a traffic log cookie should not prevent you from using this site, however it may restrict the use of certain features.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly in force. We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. You may set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of your Internet browser.
- ESSENTIAL COOKIES: THESE ARE USED TO ENABLE CORE WEBSITE FUNCTIONALITY AND MONITOR PERFORMANCE. WITHOUT THESE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE WEBSITE FULLY. THEY DO NOT CONTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- FUNCTIONAL COOKIES: THESE ARE USED FOR SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING AND TO ALL COLLECTION OF DATA SO THAT OTHER COMPANIES CAN SHOW ADVERTS THAT MAY BE RELEVANT TO YOU. THE INCLUSION OF FUNCTIONAL COOKIES ALSO ENABLES ESSENTIAL COOKIES TO FUNCTION.
- MARKETING COOKIES: THESE ALLOW US TO MONITOR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS AND ALLOW GOOGLE TO PERSONALISE MARKETING CONTENT ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. THESE WILL REMAIN EFFECTIVE FOR A MAXIMUM OF 30 DAYS AFTER YOU CLOSE YOUR BROWSER.