Cancellation & Returns Policy
Can I Cancel My Order?
- Orders for Standard Delivery can be amended or cancelled free of charge within 48 hours. After 48 hours, a fee of £50 will apply.
- Orders with a delayed dispatch request can be cancelled before dispatch with a fee of £200 per crate applicable.
- Orders for Express or Next Day Delivery cannot be amended or cancelled.
- Once an order has been dispatched, it cannot be cancelled, however, the order can be returned in line with our Returns Policy below.
Can I Return My Order?
- Orders can be returned up to 14 days from the date of delivery.
- We can accept returns for full, unopened crates or unopened accessories within this timeframe.
- Made-to-measure orders, loose slabs and clearance items are non-returnable.
How Do I Arrange A Return?
- Please contact [email protected] to arrange your return.
- Nustone will arrange the collection of any paving goods and will require images of the crates in situ to determine that they are suitable for collection before the collection can be arranged.
- If the original packaging has been opened or is deemed by Nustone or the courier to require improvement before collection can take place, it is the responsibility of the customer to repack them for a safe return.
- Failed collections due to non-compliance with our returns policy will incur a £50 + VAT failed collection charge per crate to cover the costs incurred by the company in booking the collection.
- No goods must be returned without prior authorisation from the company.
- For paving products, once returned, a re-stocking fee of £200 per crate will be deducted from any refund due. This covers the costs incurred in delivering the goods, the collection and return of the goods, as well as re-stocking costs.
- For accessories, the return costs must be covered by the customer and a £10 per item re-stocking fee will be deducted from any refund due.
- It can often be a more cost-effective solution for our customers to sell the goods on as an alternative and we are happy to offer advice on how and where this might be done.
When Will I Receive The Refund?
- We must receive and verify the condition of the goods before processing the refund.
- Any products which have been returned damaged will be deducted from the total refund due.
- The verification and refund process typically takes 2-5 working days to complete once the goods have been received.
- Once a refund is processed, it may take a further 2-5 days to show in your account, depending on your bank and the payment method used.
- Refunds will be processed as a priority once the goods have been received and checked.